Annuities are tax-deferred investments that allow you to earn a post-retirement income — which means you can earn money even after you are off the clock. Unlike traditional retirement accounts such as 401(k)s and IRAs, most annuities do not have an annual contribution limit so you can contribute as much as you want.
Did you know:
Your Home. Your World. Our Family.
- Save more
Unlike other retirement accounts, annuities have no annual contribution limit
- Earns untaxed savings
All your money compounds each year without taxes
- Offers flexible payment options
Choose to receive payment in a lump-sum or over a period of time
- Single Premium Immediate Annuity: May provide predictable, guaranteed immediate income for life or a set period of time while limiting downside market risk
- Fixed Annuity: A low-risk option that guarantees a fixed interest rate over a specific time period and offers low investment minimums
- Variable Annuity: A higher-risk option that provides the potential for a greater opportunity for growth based on your investment’s marketplace performance
- Index and Equity-linked Annuity: Offers some protection from downside risk and has the potential for more earnings as the stock market rises
Request A Quote
Call The Roe Agency at (239) 355-5773 or fill out the form below to request a complimentary insurance quote.
The Roe Agency Insurance Difference
With an insurance policy from The Roe Agency, you get great protection and expert support from agents. The Roe Agency goes the extra mile to provide innovative yet simple solutions that help you with your specific needs.
The Roe Agency offers personalized choices and features not typically found in standard policies.