Your Home. Your World. Our Family.
Trusted Home Insurance in Southwest Florida and Beyond
Over 45 years of insurance experience protecting Southwest Florida homes and families.
- Personal Property: Recommend coverage: enough to replace all your belongings
- Protects movable personal property, such as furniture, electronics, and clothing, mostly within your home. Certain coverage limits apply.
- Liability Protection Recommended Coverage: As much as you can afford
- Protects you and residents of your household if responsible for or sued for accidental injury or property damage.
- Helps cover legal defense and settlement fees if you are found legally obligated to pay.
- Guest Medical Protection: Pays medical expenses for the accidental injury of guests injured on your property
- Loss of Use: To pay a reasonable increase in living expenses If your home becomes unlivable after a covered loss.
- Replacement Cost Coverage: Pays to replace the item with like, kind, and quality (subject to applicable underlying policy coverage limits)vs. depreciated amount.
- Scheduled Personal Property Coverage: With increased protection for your personal property including, but not limited to jewelry, watches, furs, stamp, and coin collections, fine arts, computers, cameras, and sports equipment.
- Ordinance and Law Coverage: For example, if your home is damaged or destroyed you would need additional coverage to bring it up to today’s code standards as it is repaired.
- Hurricane Coverage: for screened enclosures
- Contact us to discuss additional coverage options that may be necessary
Request A Home Insurance Quote
Get a quick, personalized Florida Home Insurance Quote today!
Call The Roe Agency at (239) 355-5773 or fill out the form below to request a complimentary insurance quote.
The Roe Agency Insurance Difference
With an insurance policy from The Roe Agency, you get great protection and expert support from agents. The Roe Agency goes the extra mile to provide innovative yet simple solutions that help you with your specific needs.
The Roe Agency offers personalized choices and features not typically found in standard policies.