Your Home. Your World. Our Family.
Owning a condo puts you in a unique position. Unique because you have both common and individual insurance needs. Odds are, your condominium association has an insurance policy for common areas, such as the building exterior and walkways. However, you are still responsible for Florida condo insurance as personal property, liability, and your guest’s medical protection.
- How much coverage does my condo association carry?
- Are there parts of the building or property my condo association does not insure?
- What are my insurance responsibilities?
- How much would it cost to repair the inside of my house if it were damaged?
- How can I make my home safer and possibly save money? Should I purchase Flood Insurance?
- What would it cost to replace the contents of my home?
- Do I have an inventory and photographs of my personal possessions?
- What kind of protection do I have against liability claims?
- What additional protection can I get for special assessments?
- What additional protection can I purchase for my personal property such as jewelry, electronic equipment, cellular phones, and other collectibles or special items?
- How often should I reevaluate my coverage?
- Do I need or have reimbursement for additional living expenses if I cannot live in my house due to loss?
- I am getting married, can I get additional protection to cover wedding presents and other personal property I receive?
Request A Condo Insurance Quote
Condo insurance (also called an HO-6 policy) provides coverage for your personal property and protection against liability claims. It can also be used to cover structures already installed in your condo that aren’t covered by your master policy. Typically, condo unit owners seek this coverage to fill gaps in coverage from the condo master insurance policy.
Call The Roe Agency at (239) 355-5773 or fill out the form below to request a complimentary insurance quote.
The Roe Agency Insurance Difference
With an insurance policy from The Roe Agency, you get great protection and expert support from agents. The Roe Agency goes the extra mile to provide innovative yet simple solutions that help you with your specific needs.
The Roe Agency offers personalized choices and features not typically found in standard policies.