Standard Business Insurance Coverage Options:
Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance for Florida Businesses
Commercial auto insurance may help cover the cost of an auto accident while you or an employee uses a company-owned car for business. This coverage may help pay for property damage and medical expenses – even in the event of a fatal accident.
Business Liability Insurance
The State of Florida has over 2.8 million small businesses, making up nearly all of the companies in Florida. Whether you own a small business owner or are looking to open a company in Florida, a key part to running a successful business is making sure you have the right business insurance.
- Protecting your business against potential disaster and liability risks can give you the protection and peace of mind you deserve.
- Getting the right business owner’s insurance policy from The Roe Agency is fast and convenient, so you can get back to taking care of your business.
Small business insurance helps protect your company from financial losses due to different risks. including:
- Bodily injury
- Property damage
Consider commercial auto insurance if your business:
- Owns, leases or rents vehicles, such as cars and trucks
- Has employees who operate leased, rented or owned company vehicles
- Has employees who drive their own vehicles for business
Common coverages include:
- Bodily injury liability and property damage liability coverage
- If an employee is driving a company vehicle and causes an accident. Bodily injury coverage may help pay for the other driver’s medical bills, and property damage coverage helps pay for their car repairs.
- Collision coverage may help pay to repair your company vehicle or may help pay to replace it if it is a total loss, after a covered accident.
- Comprehensive coverage may help pay for your business vehicle repairs if it is damaged in a non-collision-related event, like theft, fire, vandalism or hail.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage- If one of your employees is in an accident and an uninsured or underinsured driver is at fault, this coverage may help pay for your employee’s medical bills.
- Rental car coverage If your company vehicle needs to spend some time in the shop after an accident, rental car coverage may help keep your business running with a rental vehicle.
- Artisan / specialty contractors
- Doctors and Dentists
- And more
Request A Business Insurance Quote
Protect your business, employees, and customers, call The Roe Agency today or get started with a complimentary quote.
Call The Roe Agency at (239) 355-5773 or fill out the form below to request a complimentary insurance quote.
The Roe Agency Insurance Difference
With an insurance policy from The Roe Agency, you get great protection and expert support from agents. The Roe Agency goes the extra mile to provide innovative yet simple solutions that help you with your specific needs.
The Roe Agency offers personalized choices and features not typically found in standard policies.